Friday, January 04, 2013

Corn Casserole

Can you tell I'm on a "comfort food" kick lately?? This is one of my hubby's favorites from his family. His mom makes this for pretty much every major get together. It's super simple and very yummy - if you like cheesy, bready, corny kinds of things! :D

I put everything directly in a 9x13 baking pan and combine in the pan, smooth with a spatula and bake! We had this a couple nights ago with some delicious steaks using the Best Steak Marinade in Existence and Homemade Macaroni and Cheese! Yum!

Corn Casserole 

Ingredients
1 can regular corn, drained
1 can creamed corn
1 cup sour cream
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 stick butter, melted
1 box jiffy cornbread mix

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients, smooth into a 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 45-60 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to visit Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)