Updated Testing Schedule!

After talking to Jenn and Chad last night, and sending the coordinator Kenneth's availability we went back and forth this morning a few times trying to iron everything out, and this is what we've come up with!

Wed. March 30th, 8:30am - Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)

Mon. April 4th, 10:45am - Individual Psych (also Kenneth's labwork)

Tues. April 12th, 2:00pm - Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)

Wed. April 13th, 9:15am - Nurse Consult
10:15 - MD Consult
11:15 - DXN Hysteroscopy

So, not quite so condensed anymore, but it will be nice to start checking things off the "to-do" list starting next week! :)

We still have to schedule the joint counseling session with all 4 of us, but the coordinator is just waiting to hear back from Jenn & Chad on their schedule preferences and we'll go from there! I'm not sure if I've heard of the P.A.I. before, but it looks like it might be similar to the MMPI test which I've taken previously. I guess I'll find out next week! :)

Comments

Popular Posts