A Farewell to March!

Can you believe it?? March is truly over after today and we will be 1/4th of the way through 2011 already! It's been a busy, fast and very full month and it's seemed to really fly by for me. There are a lot of appointments coming up in the next couple weeks and I'm sure April is going to move quickly as well. This week has felt very disjointed to me for some reason. I'm not really sure why - maybe because it's been so abnormal in terms of having an appointment and having to leave for an hour or so and then come back to the office twice this week, and I will be doing so again today to pick up supplies for a surprise birthday party for our office manager! But since I have to pop out around noon I am now debating a yummy bagel sandwich from Einstein Bro's which I've been craving for the past couple weeks... mmmmm. :)

It's another kind of gray and overcast day here, but I really, really hope maybe by this weekend we get some sunshine! I am ready for the warmth again and would love to be able to open the windows up again; we've actually had the heat on the past couple days and it's been chilly, especially in our bedroom for some reason. Probably because we keep the door shut most of the time so L.B. (one of our chihuahuas) won't go hide under the bed making it about impossible to get him out for potty breaks and dinner time. He's such a mess! :)

So good-bye March! You've been a great month, full of some very memorable get togethers and happenings. I hope I do not see a repeat of the incident with Kenneth's back from last week, but I do hope for repeats of get togethers with Jenn and Chad, more relaxing massages from Spa Qi, discovering new and tasty recipes to cook for my family, and lunch outings with wonderful friends! :)

Comments

  1. Hi there! Stumbled upon your blog from your subscription to me and I'm lovin' it so far! We're about the same age and I feel like I can relate to you a bit. I'm surprised to hear about your family and can't wait to hear about your life! That's awesome that you have a 12 year old and have been married for 13!! I can't even balance out my new marriage and a dog! Advice please! hahah Can't wait to read more!

    And I can't believe March is over already too! Here's to Spring and a new month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting - I was happy to find your blog the other day - and advice?? Ha ha! :) Love a lot, laugh a lot and remember to take it one day at a time and you will be just fine! :D Looking forward to some consistent Spring weather - maybe April will usher it in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts