I love...

I love...
... hot cocoa
... puppy snuggles
... warm sunshine and cool breezes
... Starbucks light frappuccino's with caramel drizzle
... Thomas Kincade
... unsolicited hugs from my child (who is getting older way too quickly!)
... Bath Bombs from Lush
... scented candles
... Willow Tree figurines
... thick cozy blankets
... warm sand on bare feet
... the smell of the ocean breeze
... warm brownies and the smell of them baking
... breakfast in bed
... laughing with friends
... sitting around a campfire and the smell of smoke on my clothes afterwards
... warm, gooey s'mores
... Great Harvest Bread Company
... fireworks
... feeling loved and cherished
... feeling a baby kick in utero
... making someone else feel good
... letting those I love know I love them
... riding bareback
... bubble baths
... all things from Bath & Bodyworks
... freshly painted toenails
... a warm towel
... the smell of clean laundry
... the smell of the earth after a good rain
... watching the sunset
... a cup of hot tea
... French Vanilla decaf coffee
... tulips
... Olive Garden soup and salad
... sunshiny yellow kitchens
... warm fuzzy slippers
... soft cozy bathrobes
... a great new hair cut
... massages
... grilling out on a nice day
... blowing out birthday candles
... sexy shoes
... freshly shaved legs
... singing in the car
... listening to audiobooks on my long commute
... staying in bed for "just 10 more minutes" to enjoy the warm covers and early morning cuddles
... cookies still warm from the oven
... the sound of my son's laughter
... camping
... accomplishing what I set out to do
... taking pictures
... trying new recipes
... driving my Corvette
... Theo Chocolate (http://www.theochocolate.com/)
... feeling happy and at peace

Tell me what YOU love and leave me a link to your blog in my comments! :)

Comments

Popular Posts