Passing the time while I wait to hear...

Trying to keep busy and stop wondering (for the 100th time today) how long it might take for the R.E. to do a records review and get back to us all? I even posted on SMO to ask if anyone had been denied by an R.E. why they were. So far the only answers have been for pre-eclampsia and too many deliveries (according to a specific clinic's requirements). I've never had pre-e and have delivered three times so far, so I am pretty sure I won't get ruled out for anything like that. In fact, I'm pretty sure everything is honestly and truly fine and I just have to torture myself with the "what ifs" in the mean time.

Sigh. I'm a mess. :D

I have another Spa Qi appointment tomorrow with a chiro adjustment and massage and always look forward to those so much! I can't wait!

Kent managed to get a rash all over the side of his face and his eyelid from something he got into yesterday with his friends playing in the woods (and came home with soaking wet boots and jeans)! We gave him some benadryl and put calamine lotion on it last night and it looked better this morning. It seems about once every other month or so he gets into something in those woods that ends up causing a reaction! His eyelid was so puffy last night I was worried I was going to have to take him to the doctor, I'm hoping it looks like its healing when I see him this afternoon.

After taking a week off of P90X to get a bunch of things done around the house and work on projects last week I get to start back again today! I think I've decided to just start at the beginning of Phase 3 (the final 4 weeks) again so I can do them all in a row.

Phase 3 (Weeks 9, 11)

Day 1: Chest, Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 2: Plyometrics
Day 3: Shoulder, Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4: Yoga X
Day 5: Legs, Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6: Kenpo X
Day 7: REST

Phase 3 (Weeks 10, 12)
Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Biceps, Ab Ripper X
Day 2: Plyometrics
Day 3: Back, Biceps, Ab Ripper X
Day 4: Yoga X
Day 5: Legs, Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6: Kenpo X
Day 7: REST

Comments

  1. I've been denied due to # of c-sections. I've also heard of being denied for # of deliveries but it's usually on the high side (5-8).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts