Chicken Parmesan Pizza for #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
Let's see who all is feeling inspired and poetic about their recipes today!
- An Ode to Kung Pao Tacos by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Bacon Queso from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Chicken Parmesan Pizza by Making Miracles
- Foraging-Shy, a Haiku + Mushroom Ragù from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- I Cooked for Pleasure: Chicken Fried Bacon by Palatable Pastime
- Tri Color Pasta & Freedom Haiku Poem from Sneha's Recipe
- Vegan Thai Iced Tea by Mayuri's Jikoni
- Roll out the pizza dough to fit your pizza pan. Cover and allow to rest about 30 minutes, until puffy.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover the pizza dough with marina sauce, sprinkle the chicken on, and cover with mozzarella.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown and baked through. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle parmesan and basil all over before serving.
- Combine warm water, yeast, and honey in the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk to combine then set aside for about 8 minutes until yeast is activated.
- Add in remaining ingredients and fit the mixer with the dough hook. Set to medium-high speed and allow dough ball to form. Once it forms, set speed between medium / medium-high and allow to knead about 3 minutes until dough looks smooth.
- Remove dough from bowl and add some olive oil to the bowl. Return dough ball, and flip, so that both sides are lightly coated in oil. Cover with a tea towel and set aside to rest about 1-2 hours, until well risen.
- Punch down dough and continue with recipe above.