Salmon with Peach Salsa #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Beet-Kissed Savory Goat Cheese Truffles by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Grilled Grapes & Paneer Sticks by Sneha's Recipe
- Salmon with Peach Salsa by Making Miracles
- Strawberry Almond Crumble by Food Lust People Love
- Watermelon Mousse by Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Wild Rice Stuffed Pork Tenderloin by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Allow salmon to rest at room temperature about 30 minutes prior to cooking, lightly season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Toss the fruit together in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until creamy and well combined: oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Drizzle sauce over the fruit and gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, rub both sides of the salmon with a little bit of olive oil. Heat an air fryer to 390 degrees and cook the salmon fillets about 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily (feel free to bake the salmon in the oven, pan fry, or grill instead - cook via your preferred method).
- Serve the cooked salmon with a generous scoop of peach salsa and enjoy with your favorite sides, or served over salad greens!