Full of Love Chocolate Bundt Cake #BundtBakers
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
Wendy from A Day In The Life On The Farm asked us to: "Share a Bundt that you made to show your Valentine(s) how much you love them."
See all of our lovely, loving cakes that we're sharing with you today!
- Chocolate Brandy Cake by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Bundt With White Chocolate Ganache by Sneha's Recipe
- Death by Chocolate Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Ferrero Rocher Bundt Cake by Magical Ingredients;
- Full of Love Chocolate Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Heart Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Here's My Heart Amaretto Bundt by Sweet Sensations
- Love & Chocolate Beet Bundt Cake by Patyco Candybar
- Persian Love Cake, Bundt-Style by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
In this house, we say I love you with chocolate! Chocolate is the go-to flavor for cakes, muffins, etc. that I can be sure will always be well received with smiles and forks at the ready. My daughter, who is incredibly picky, will always taste test something chocolate.
This cake is lovely, full of rich chocolate flavor, studded with tender bits of chocolate, and has a perfect consistency. This is a terrific go-to chocolate cake recipe that you could leave unadorned, nothing added, or change up what you mix into it. Add a ribbon of ganache frosting, or a dusting of powdered sugar - decorate it however the ones you love most will enjoy it. You can't go wrong with this one!
Full of Love Chocolate Bundt Cake
1 cup (or 2 sticks) butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs, room temperature
1 3/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sour cream, room temperature
1/2 cup hot coffee
1/2 cup mixed chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with baker's spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip together the softened butter with the granulated and brown sugars until light and creamy. Whip in the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate medium bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- Add in half of the dry ingredients to the mixture and on low speed combine. Add in the sour cream, and then remaining dry ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Add in the hot coffee and mix on low speed until batter is glossy and smooth.
- Stir chocolate chips in by hand. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire cooling rack to complete cooling.
- Frost or dust with powdered sugar once cake is cooled, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Sweetest Menu
You just can't go wrong with chocolate! Bet your baby girl loved this cake! I know mine would.ReplyDelete
Wonderful cake and great way to say your love! I love chocolate cakes too and love your heart shaped bundt pan. It adds to the warmth. I should get one!ReplyDelete
I'd love this one with a scoop of ice cream. It is the way.ReplyDelete
A perfect dessert cake, with a scoop of ice cream yum!!ReplyDelete
That heart shaped cake is really preciousReplyDelete
it's perfect for celebrating love
Your recipe looks delicious !!!