Uncertainty continues...

Unfortunately my lining was VERY thin this time, not even to a 4mm (actually about the same thickness as it was at my baseline)... I was devastated and spent a good bit of time crying that morning and talking to my IM. The clinic decided to up my meds and check again on Monday for improvement... so there's still a possibility but I admit I'm getting more and more discouraged. I'm wondering if my body just can't do this, if it just won't respond correctly to meds... My labs, as usual, all looked good.

Hopefully I'll have another update on Monday, and I hope, hope, HOPE its a more positive one!!


Popular Posts