Meal Plan ~ Week of June 22nd


Here is the next week of planned meals! I am having a good time going through my saved recipes and trying to mix and match them to achieve a balance of proteins, sides, flavors, etc. I've settled on the themes you see below for the various days of the week and am going to generally try to stick to them. International Tuesday was going to be Taco Tuesday, but I have too many Asian, Italian, and French dishes to name a few other cuisines) that I want to get around to!

Crock Pot Monday

International Tuesday

Wild Card Wednesday

Soup or Salad Thursday

Pizza Friday
Cheeseburger Pizza, Baked Mozzarella Sticks, Caesar or garden salad

Cook A Book Saturday
Sloppy Joes from The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier

Copy Cat Sunday



Comments

Popular Posts