Lindsey Rose ~ 3 years 2 months old!


It's been way too long since I went outside into the great outdoors and took some pictures with my little. Lindsey is now 3 years and 2 months old (almost 3 years 3 months now)! The time is flying, and my big girl just won't slow down with the growing up.


She is incredibly spunky, outgoing, charismatic, sensitive, extroverted, sassy, challenging, exhausting, entertaining, affectionate, wild, and wonderful. 


She fills my heart and life with so much joy, and drives me bananas too. She is my constant shadow, always wants to be where I am and doing what I'm doing. She is very much into dress up right now - especially everything princess related! We were gifted a few hand-me-down princess dresses and Lindsey has to put one on pretty much every evening as soon as we get home now. Her favorite is the white Cinderella dress, although her Elsa dress is another favorite (especially with her "ice wand" and Elsa gloves)!


Lindsey is, as I affectionately call her, a liquitarian. She's not a great eater - not only is she picky she just doesn't eat much at all except on rare occasions, preferring to drink her calories. She is great with her fruit / veggie smoothies still though, so gets her nutrients in primarily that way. Another go-to favorite of hers is shrimp lo mein! Rice is usually ok, bacon, peanut butter (crackers or sandwiches with jelly) sausage links, spaghetti, chicken noodle soup, fried eggs, toast, bananas, strawberries, grapes, avocados (a favorite), waffles, grits, and cereal too.


Aside from dressing up, Lindsey loves playing with her wood puzzles, coloring, putting stickers on everything, pretending to be the "mom" (going to work and taking care of her baby), watching Caillou, Yo Gabba Gabba (thanks a lot Russell), most Disney princess movies, pretending to be a puppy, lots of tea parties, she's started playing with Barbies and smaller dolls, and still likes her legos quite a bit. 


Lindsey is very strong willed and independent. She has an opinion about everything, and often prefers to do things on her own. She's still affectionate and loving and needs cuddles when she's tired or doesn't feel well. She is quite the conversationalist and likes to "read" books to me as well. I love watching her learning and growing and am so thankful for the chance to be her mama!





Comments

Popular Posts