Countdown to Vacation!

Image result for london
Source: TimeOut London

In about two months I am going to be doing some traveling and I could NOT be more excited about it! There are a lot of reasons I'm excited, and for me - the recipe addict and food lover - trying food in a new place is definitely one of them.

So here are a few recipes I'm saving to browse through and maybe try out in my kitchen either before or after the trip:
  1. Scotch Eggs
  2. Eton Mess
  3. Steak & Ale Pie
  4. Kedgeree
  5. Shepherd's Pie
  6. Yorkshire Pudding
  7. Welsh Cawl
  8. Fish and Chips
  9. Chicken Tikka Masala
  10. Welsh Meatballs
  11. Cornish Pasties
  12. Rumbledethumps
  13. Lancashire Hotpot
  14. Clotted Cream
  15. Sausage Rolls
  16. Welsh Cakes
  17. Ploughman's Lunch
  18. English Breakfast
  19. Fish and Chips with Mushy Peas
  20. Bubble & Squeak Cakes
  21. Crumpets
  22. Berry Trifle
  23. Pork Pies
  24. Bangers & Mash 
  25. Scones
  26. Welsh Rarebit
  27. Beef Wellington
  28. Treacle Sponge
  29. Classic Summer Pudding
  30. Spotted Dick
We'll see how many quintessentially "British" dishes we get to taste test while we're in London. I can't wait!!


Comments

Popular Posts