Graham Cracker Crust



This is a very easy and classic recipe for a graham cracker crust which I used recently to make Key Lime Pie. The crust was very tasty and came together very easily! I used my blender to turn the crackers into very fine crumbs. It worked very nicely with the key lime pie, and I would definitely use this recipe again next time I need a graham cracker crust for a pie.

Graham Cracker Crust by Carole on AllRecipes

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1/3 cup white sugar

Directions

  1. Mix crumbs, butter, and sugar in a bowl. Press mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Use a spoon to press the crumbs up the side of the plate and the side of your hand to press down on the top.
  2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before filling.



Comments

Popular Posts