Lining Check #1...

Here's my update from this morning's ultrasound at Day 10 on meds; I could see things going either way at this point.

My lining was an 8-9mm which is great for me, especially at only 10 days on meds. However, the RE said something about my uterus looking "irregular" and mentioned a possible "fibroid", and she saw a small amount of fluid. I have a vague recollection of them saying something about a possible fibroid last time, with Fiona's transfer and that didn't stop Cooper from giving us the ok; the "irregular" thing though, I don't know how bad that is or what that could mean. With the fluid, I'm hoping that won't stop them either, since once I started progesterone it went away last time. I am supposed to be on estrogen another couple days with a re-check on Valentine's Day, but I left the nurse a message that if Cooper is ok with the other questionable issues, I really hope they'll pull the trigger and let me start progesterone tomorrow for a Friday transfer - since you never know what another couple days might do to my lining! If the thickness and pattern are ok, and they're not worried about the other things, I really, really hope they say we can move ahead.

So, that's where things stand. There are a couple potentially questionable issues, so I could also see them canceling us at this point, and am trying to be prepared. I'm nervous, and hopeful, and will be anxiously waiting Cooper's call back today.

Keep your fingers crossed!


Popular Posts