Just a Quick Update

I feel like it's been quite awhile since I last posted! Kenneth went to our doctor to have the CMV reflexed out to verify that it's not an active infection. Fran reminded me that the results have no bearing on the surrogacy, they just felt it was the right thing to do.

I was told that the paperwork was in the attorney's hands as of Saturday, and my IF told me via e-mail last night that they were supposed to have a teleconference with her last night, on the 5th. I'm hoping to hear some news today about how that went, and what to expect next! I am looking into getting some additional life insurance, and other than that I think everything on my end is all set!

Kenneth found and brought in an ADORABLE stray kitty last Friday - he is an orange tabby, about 9 weeks old. Kenneth took him to the vet yesterday and had him tested and treated for fleas and ringworm, and got all his meds to keep him on. We will have him neutered in about a month. The only bummer is we can't keep him at the house during the surrogacy. I promised T&I in our first teleconference that we didn't and wouldn't have cats in the house. They know the risk is small, but they knew someone who had toxoplasmosis complications during their pregnancy and are that much more aware and worried about it. So, we will probably send little Tiger to live with Auntie April for up to a year or so, or however long it takes! I told Kenneth we could just give him to her, but he insisted that he wants him back! I thought that was too funny and very cute, especially after how anti-cat he's been since I've known him!

That's all for now, hopefully I'll have more by the end of the week.

Comments

Popular Posts