Baked Fish Fillet Sandwich


When I shared my Homemade Tartar Sauce recipe recently, I mentioned my guilty pleasure love of McDonald's Fish Fillet sandwiches - this was my attempt to appease the craving for one at home! It was SO good - dare I say I even liked it better. Stuffed with crispy lettuce, that gooey melted cheese atop a crunchy baked fish fillet, and so much amazing tartar sauce. I loved every bite! In fact, I think I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!

If you also like fish fillet sandwiches, give this version a try at home soon. I wasn't disappointed! Simple components come together in no time for a tasty quick lunch or dinner - if you're making the yummy tartar sauce, just make sure you combine ingredients preferably the night before to give the flavors time to meld!


Baked Fish Fillet Sandwich

Ingredients
1 Hamburger Bun
1 breaded Fish Fillet 
1 slice cheddar (or American) cheese
Iceberg or Romaine Lettuce
Homemade Tartar Sauce

Directions

  1. Bake the fillet to crispy, per package directions.
  2. Remove from oven, and place the cheese slice on top, also add the bun to the baking sheet (cut side touching the baking sheet), and return to the oven for about 2 minutes.
  3. When bun is lightly toasted and cheese is melted, place the bottom half of the bun on a plate and add about 1 TBS of the tartar sauce. Top with the cheesy fillet, more sauce, a pile of lettuce, and the top bun.
  4. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts