I know there are a TON more things I should probably add to this list - so I will have to come back and update this later.
CLOTHING / ACCESORIES
- These Carter's socks are great - they have non-stick grip print on the bottom which has come in handy now that our little girl is a moovin' groovin' toddlin' machine!
- Woombies!! I loved them!! We used this one and this one (the arms are convertible, for when you're ready to transition them out of the swaddles).
- Qandsweet Baby Girl's Headbands Head Wear Flower
- QS 9 Pieces Hair Bow Baby Headbands Girl's Headband
FOOD PREP / STORAGE
- Munchkin 12 Piece Soft-Tip Infant Spoons
- NUK Gerber GraduatesFun Grips Hard Spout Sippy Cups (we just got these - they have great ratings, do not leak, and have a tip that baby can't bite / destroy and we're loving them so far)!
- Gerber Graduates BPA Free 4 Pack Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids (used for making food at home, and also for storage of snacks / meals now that we're no longer doing purees).
- The First Years 6 Count Take & Toss Snack Cups
- Bumkins Waterproof Sleeved Bib (these are awesome for those who have "bib-ripper-offers" like we do, we have to use snap bibs or these if we want to protect her clothing at all from the holy mess that is feeding toddlers)!
- OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers (I had 2 of these sets)
- NUK Freezer Tray (great for overnight freezing, then move cubes to Ziploc bags)
HYGIENE / BATH TIME
- Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator (sounds nasty - but is SO MUCH BETTER than an aspirator. Lindsey has had runny nose on top of runny nose while in daycare - and the snotsucker is effective and gentle to clear her sinus passages).
- Simply Saline for Baby (also a must have for stuffy / runny noses)
- Babyganics Eczema Care Skin Protectant Cream (Lindsey gets rough patches above her elbows and on her upper thighs, as soon as we start using this cream though they disappear!)
- Johnson's Baby Bedtime Set - Lavender Lotion and Bath Wash (LOVE this stuff!)
- Munchkin 36 Bath Letters and Numbers (she loves playing with these / chewing on them too. We spell out words on the bath tub walls and then she knocks them off and stuffs them in a cup.) :)
- Pampers Baby Dry Extra Protection Diapers
- Huggies Overnites Diapers
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes (the only wipes I buy).
- I have tried all of these pastes, and they all seem to work well: Triple Paste, Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, and Desitin Creamy
- Johnson's Cornstarch Baby Powder, Lavender & Chamomile
- myBaby SoundSpa Portable (we use this every night - and it's VERY light weight and travels easily, giving your little one that "taste" of home no matter where they're sleeping which I love!)
- Woolite Large Mesh Wash Bag (use this to keep tiny things safe, and together, in the wash - great for newborn hats and tiny socks!)
- Britax Marathon G4 Convertible Car Seat, Pink Giraffe (we FINALLY upgraded from Lindsey's newborn carrier to this one about a month ago and I absolutely adore it. It is SO CUTE and plush and comfy for Lindsey - plus it will last her for a very long time with its weight limit of 65 lbs).
- Fisher Price Booster Seat
- Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Turtle
- Rock N Play (we used this every night until she was around 5 months old, then moved her to the crib).
- Bright Starts Giggle Garden Activity Gym, Pretty in Pink (used this every day for many months - once she was sitting up she wasn't as interested, but we got good use out of this one until then!)
- Disney Princess Ball Pit and extra balls
- Merida Doll and 3-pack of the Cub Triplets (from the movie Brave - Lindsey's favorite!)
- Melissa and Doug Fruits and Veggies
- Melissa and Doug Pounding Bench
- Fisher Price See N Say
- Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Say Please Tea Set (she loves the funny sounds it makes!)
- Sophie the Giraffe Teether
- Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper (this one is expensive - but great. It grows with them, has lots of attachments, and is great for when we need to "contain" Lindsey briefly, or somewhere for her to play quietly in the morning while she's waking up or settle down before bedtime).
Next I'll have to do a post with all of our favorite baby books - Lindsey LOVES books (or boo-ss) - we read every night and she points to the ones she wants to read, carries them around, and loves to turn the pages. We have quite a collection - but I'm sure it will only grow!
What are some of your favorite baby gear / items for your little one?!