Hot Chocolate Cookies for #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Cheese in Your Hot Chocolate? Yep. Chocolate con Queso from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chocolat Chaud - French Hot Chocolate from Food Lust People Love
- Cinnamon Chilli Hot chocolate from Sizzling Tastebuds
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Bombs from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Hot Chocolate Cookies from Making Miracles
- Mexican Hot Chocolate from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Nutella Hot Chocolate from Sneha's Recipe
- Salted Caramel Espresso Hot Cocoa (Salted Caramel Mocha) from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Spicy Hot Chocolate from The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a tray with a silpat.
- Cream the softened butter with the granulated sugar until lightened in color and creamy. Add in the brown sugar and cream another minute. Add in the eggs, 1 at a time, until well incorporated, add in the vanilla and blend.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa mix, salt, baking soda, baking powder. Whisk to combine. Slowly blend the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until just combined. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop and mound the dough (12 dough balls at a time) onto a large cooking baking tray.
- Bake 9-11 minutes, until lightly browned along the bottom and cooked through. Cool for about 5 minutes on the baking tray before moving to a cooling rack to complete cooling. Repeat with remaining dough.
- If you'd like the cookies to hold their shape more and not spread as much, chill at least 30 minutes before baking.