Mini Crescent Dogs
These are such a cute, and tasty, little appetizer that is very quick to whip up when you need a classic appetizer to add to your repertoire. I love little smokies, but the easy version with BBQ sauce is really the only one I've made at home before. We have a local donut shop that makes these amazing pig in a blanket and I decided to go ahead and make a small batch of them at home with some lil smokes. They were easy to make, and very tasty - the crescent dough gives such a nice, soft pillowy wrap around each one. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce and watch them disappear!
Mini Crescent Dogs from Pillsbury
1 12-oz pkg Lil Smokies
1 8-oz pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent roll dough into individual triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 even pieces lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place a lil smokie sausage on the thickest end of the triangle strip and roll up.
- Place all on a baking sheet (4 wide, with a little space between each).
- Pake in preheated oven 11-12 minutes, or until the crescents are golden brown and baked through.
- Serve hot or room temperature with your favorite dipping sauces (honey mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce, etc.)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)