Johnsonville Italian Sausage Sliders and Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries

 
I posted the other day about enjoying some delicious sliders made with Johnsonville Italian sausage - I used the leftover sliders for lunch yesterday. We topped them with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon and some of our favorite BBQ sauce and they were so good! They paired perfectly with some crispy Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries! My husband is a huge fan of sweet potatoes and although I don't usually choose them over regular french fries, I really enjoyed these sweet potato french fries. There was something about the way they baked up with a very light and airy crispy outside with a soft and fluffy inside that was french fry perfection. I love the convenience of Ore-Ida products, and have been serving their potato products with our meals for years. Thanks to this month's AllRecipes Allstar challenge, I get to highlight their yummy products here and find new ways to enjoy them!

This was a delicious meal and one that we will definitely be enjoying again soon.

DISCLAIMER:
I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.

Products received from sponsors are only used for experienced-based reviews on Making Miracles. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Rebekah.


Comments

Popular Posts