I've been on lupron since February 19th, and here is the schedule I'm on, and my updated protocol I just received.
- You will begin birth control pills today and take it until 2/26/15.
- You will begin taking Lupron 10 units on 2/19/15
- You will overlap Lupron and birth control pills for 1 week from 2/19/15 to 2/26/15.
- You last birth control pill will be on 2/26/15
- You should expect start a period within 1 weeks. Call RBA with Day of cycle 1. (Day of cycle 1 is when you start full flow. Spotting does not count). We will schedule embryo thaw when you call with your period. We will also give you a second protocol at that time.
- DO NOT STOP LUPRON UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
- You are going to continue taking Lupron 10 units daily until 3/7/15.
- You will decrease the Lupron dose to 5 units on 3/8/15 and continue until directed to stop.
- You are going to start Estrace 2mg ½ tablet twice daily and Baby Aspirin (anytime) on 3/8/15 and then follow the protocol.
- You will need an ultrasound to check your endometrial lining on one 3/18/15.
- Please review your medications to be sure that you have all the medications on your protocol.
- Your embryo transfer will be on 3/27/15.
- You first pregnancy test will be on 4/6/15.
Fingers and toes crossed, and positive thoughts heading out - ready to start estrogen and start balancing my hormones out again; I've been having lupron headaches ever since I stopped the birth control pills, so I'm ready for those to be on their way out again.