French Press Inspired Coffee Drinks
|Source: Francois et Mimi|
There are so many ways you can use a french press for really, really good coffee, and really, really good tea! But not just coffee and tea - see more recipe ideas below.
I was sent two different styles of french presses to try out recently and I have so many drinks I want to make with these two beauties, but my oh my do the weekend hours disappear way too quickly.
I just love the way the Francois et Mimi french press looks - it's so pretty, and perfect for serving up your coffee or tea next to some scones or muffins on a lazy weekend morning. This is definitely pretty enough to pull out for guests at a get together, and generously holds 34-oz of liquid to easily serve 4 people at a time (or 2 thirsty coffee drinkers!).
Awesome recipe ideas for delicious drinks made using a french press:
- French Press Breakfast Chocolate
- Suck It Starbucks - Iced Coffee
- French Pressed Iced Coffee
- French Press Cold Brew
- Cold Brewed Coffee
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Fruity Water Infusions
- Crazy Pregnant Lady Tea
- Chamomile Tea Latte
- 5 More Uses for your french press
|Source: Kitchen Supreme|
The Kitchen Supreme bundle is awesome - this would be a terrific gift idea for the coffee or tea lover in your life. The french press holds 1 liter of liquid and it includes both a coffee scoop and a spoon for stirring.
Product Information for the Kitchen Supreme French Press for Coffee and Tea:
- SUPERIOR BUNDLE: The Kitchen Supreme French Press for Coffee, Espresso and Tea Maker 1 Liter (about 8 small coffee cups or 4 coffee mugs) + 1 SPOON made from thick stainless steel for honey, sugar and desert + 4 FILTER screens (The only Coffee Maker with 4 Screens System for no more grounds in your coffee) + 1 Coffee/Tea SCOOP + HARD COPY Instructions and Barista Secrets + the latest special type of packaging: Amazon Frustration Free Packaging.
- HELPS YOU TO: DELIGHT YOUR SENSES starting the morning with the smell of essential oils from coffee beans and tea leaves; With the 4 screen system of the French Press Coffee Machine you will OBTAIN a CREAMY, FOAMY, VELVETY and PURE coffee and tea. This is the best Coffee Maker Machine for your delicate mornings.
- SAVE TIME: This is the best choice for busy people! You will obtain an appetizing cup of coffee or tea in a few moments having only coarse coffee ground or tea leaves and water. VARIETY OF USES: The French Press can be used as a Coffee or Tea Press Pot, Cafetiere, Coffee Plunger, Tea Infuser, French Press Travel Mug, Espresso Machine and Milk Frother.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, NOTHING LESS: DOUBLE BOROSILICATE GLASS - The strong carafe is constructed from a heat resistant and durable glass to be present at all the special moments with those you love; What's so special about this Borosilicate Glass? This is the only type of glass conceived to resist at thermal shocks, it will never crack! 4 FILTER SCREENS - The French Coffee Press comes with 4 filter screens for truly pure coffee and tea drinkers who know to appreciate the purity, flavor, consistency and quality; This Tea Infuser has components like STAINLESS STEEL Plunger, Frame and Filters because you deserve the best. The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing comes between your ground coffee beans.
Product Information for the Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press:
- Dishwasher Safe
- Holds 1000ml, or 34oz
- Double wall feature keeps liquids hot longer
- Dribble-proof spout
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Francois et Mimi and Kitchen Supreme for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.