Argan Oil-Infused Facial Care Series: Bonne Nuit #Review
This is a very lovely night cream I was sent to review - I received a 1-oz tub of the Bonne Nuit lavender infused night cream and oh the smell is so heavenly. I am a huge fan of lavender, and this cream really reminds me of the essential oil infused creams I've been massaged with at a spa before - so very relaxing!
The cream goes on easily and smoothly - the texture is very soft and silky. It absorbs quickly into your skin, and will leave a light residue only for a short time after application. My skin feels very refreshed, hydrated, and moisturized the mornings after I use this cream.
- Each luxurious cream is infused with a full 10% pure organic Argan Oil
- Bonne Nuit Night Facial Cream scented with Lavender Essential Oil to help you relax into a peaceful night of sweet dreams
- While you sleep our super rich blend of natural oils, butters and vitamins will be working to soften, rehydrate skin cells, help rebuild collagen and reduce fine wrinkles and lines and restore your skin toy a supple, healthful appearance and feel.
- As always, our creams are hypo-allergenic and Paraben-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free and Cruelty-Free (No animal testing ever), and include no genetically-modified ingredients.
This luxurious blend of oils, butters, vitamins and botanical extracts is enriched even more with pure organic cold-pressed Silken Gold Argan Oil, and is designed to protect, nourish and support your delicate facial skin. It comes in three different forms:
- Grand Jour is our Day Facial Cream, designed to engage your senses as you awaken to the light scent of Honeysuckle.
- Bonne Nuit Night Facial Cream is scented with Lavender Essential Oils for relaxation while it nourishes.
- Luxe de Soie with added Vitamin E is unscented and is designed for both face and body. It entices you to luxuriate in the silken feel of our anytime cream, filled with anti-aging and anti-oxidant power.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Now This Life for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.