Italian Mini Meat Loaves
This is a WONDERFUL meatloaf recipe to add to your collection; it comes out SO moist and full of flavor. The addition of the Classico sauce really gives it wonderful taste and texture. We will definitely use this one again! It goes great with a big Caesar salad for a delicious and satisfying meal! I am already looking forward to making this again.
Italian Mini Meat Loaves from on AllRecipes
1 lb lean ground beef
8-oz ground mild Italian sausage
1/2 cup diced onion (finely chopped)
1 24-oz jar Classico Fresh Four Cheese sauce, divided
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 TBS parsley
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour about 1/3 cup of sauce (enough to cover the bottom) into a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, sausage, diced onion, half of the jar (12 ounces) of Classico Fresh Four Cheese Sauce, egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Blend well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into small oval loaves. Place loaves in the prepared baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the tops.
- Bake, uncovered, in the oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned, about 10 more minutes.