19w3d - T.G.I.F.!!

I am SO happy it's Friday! I cannot believe how quickly this week flew by! Every day at work has been busy which is a rare occassion for me lately and it just made the whole week pass in the blink of an eye. The only down side is I haven't been able to catch a nap at all this full week, and normally have been laying down for about 45-60 minutes at least 3-4 times a week. It's caught up with me and I'm completely wiped out and so glad I get to sleep in tomorrow! I know I was really grumpy last night at home, poor Kent - he wasn't sure what to do with me... hopefully after a night of a little extra sleep I'll feel more myself by tomorrow!

This evening we are meeting up with Irina from Rotts N Pups to drop of Coy who will be heading out on transport towards his new home tomorrow! Ken's home fell through, so he'll be with us another 2 weeks before he heads out.

Tomorrow around noon we'll be heading out for the 2011 Annual Basset Bash and I can't wait! I love the event and am so glad we get to attend this year again. Though, it is making me very nostalgic everytime I think about it. A year ago I was about to go into labor with Miss "S" and deliver her on November 7th (which was the day after the Basset Bash last year)! Sometimes it just astounds me it's been a year since then but mostly I cannot believe that was ONLY a year ago. Feels like a lifetime since then - so much has happened and changed in the past 12 months.

I have been missing my hubby a lot the past couple weeks and am SO glad I get to spend a couple days with him next week. I am going to try to just enjoy our visit and not worry about Kent, the house and the puppies while I'm away. I know they'll all survive without me! It is sinking in slowly that in less than 2 months he'll be deployed again and I think I'm in the "bummed out" about it phase. I am still really thankful for this job and this amazing opportunity, but am going to miss him a lot and worry about him while he's overseas.

Exciting news for today is that I am feeling a LOT more baby movements today in particular. Not sure why, but it started early this morning and I've felt them consistently from both girls all day! Yay! They're still pretty little thumps and bumps, but getting easier to recognize and I am encouraged to get to feel them moving around more today! Each time it makes me smile! :)

I am going to enjoy our weekend and then countdown to our peri appointment on Thursday and heading out to see Kenneth! YAY! :)

Comments

  1. I'm so looking forward to meeting Coy on Sunday as I chauffeur him from Hagerstown to Harrisburg!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts