Mushroom Swiss Bacon Burgers #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Hawaiian Burgers
- Palatable Pastime: Queen City Burgers
- Our Good Life: Mushroom Burgers with Chipotle Mayo
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla: Truffled Beef Sliders
- Amy’s Cooking Adventures: Smash Burgers
- Sneha’s Recipe : Keto Coconut Flour Pancake & A Sandwich Burger
- Dana’s Table: The Apple Pan’s Hickory Burger Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Making Miracles: Mushroom Swiss Bacon Burgers
- Mayuri’s Jikoni: Chickpea & Quinoa Burgers
Mushroom Swiss Bacon Burgers
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet and add the sliced mushrooms and onion, cook unti very tender (about 15-20 minutes), adjusting heat as needed (medium to medium-low) and seasoning lightly with salt and pepper.
- Scrape into a bowl and wipe out the skillet. Cook the bacon in the same skillet to desired crispiness, and then place on papertowels to drain.
- Mix the groundbeef with the seasoned salt and pepper, and form into 5-6 large patties.
- Drain off most of the excess bacon grease, but leave a light coating in the pan. Cook the burgers to your desired doneness, flipping when well browned (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from pan, add cheese to tops to melt.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 degrees and toast buns for about 6 minutes, just until lightly toasted.
- Arrange hamburger patty with melted cheese on bottom bun, topping with a pile of mushrooms and onions, and of course bacon.
- Add BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, etc. and / or any other favorite toppings as desired!