Cold Brew Coffee #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join - we'd love to have you!
Today Renu from Cook with Renu invited us to share any recipe featuring COFFEE! I haven't had nearly as much time lately to participate in blogging events between a lot of extra long work days and my daughter's (and who am I kidding, my own too) busy weekends, but I couldn't pass up this event. I mean... coffee!
I've never done my own cold brew at home - but I have certainly ingested my fair share of it! I wanted to take a moment to tell you that if you also love cold brew but haven't made it at home, as long as you plan a little in advance it's almost 100% hands off, SUPER simple, and lovely! I love the smoothness of cold brew versus hot brewed coffee (don't get me wrong, I love my traditional coffee pot hot coffee too). This is a nice change of pace and this is scaled for 1 serving. It does use a fair amount of grounds to water.
Come see all the tasty recipes we're sharing today!
Recipes with Coffee
- Affogato Martini by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Coffee Maple Pancakes by Palatable Pastime
- Lamb Lollipops with Coffee-Pepper Sauce by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cold Brew Coffee by Making Miracles
- Dalgona Coffee by Sneha’s Recipe
- Gingerbread Lattei by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Mocha Muffins by Mayuri's Jikoni
- No-Bake Coffee Energy Bites by Cook with Renu
- Sugar Free Hazelnut Iced Coffee with Hazelnut Cold Foam by Our Good Life
Cold Brew Coffee
1 1/2 cups water
1/3 cup coffee grounds
- Combine water and coffee grounds in a tupperware or cup, stir to combine and allow to sit at room temperature 12 hours / overnight.
- Add 2 filters to a funnel and carefully pour the mixture through the filters to remove coffee grounds from your coffee. Discard grounds
- Add cream / sweetener to your coffee and enjoy!