Product Review: Bamboo Organizer
I was sent this organizer for my personal review - and I think this is very versatile and can be used in many different ways in your home. You can use it to organize spices or packets in your pantry, in your bathroom to keep smaller items grouped and organized, in your desk to keep pens and small items organized, etc. Many more uses besides the traditional use for silverware, knives, etc. I like that the spaces have a fairly high wall, so you can hold a pretty good amount of items together without them spilling over to the next slot.
The organizer is very sturdy, looks and feels well built and works great to help keep your smaller items organized.
- KD Organizers: proof that truly functional home storage solutions can look great too! Great idea for housewarming, birthday, graduation, bridal shower, wedding registry, Christmas, or holiday gifts.
- 5 generous compartments with full-depth dividers. Measures 13.5 in. x 11.88 in. x 2.5 in. deep.
- Kitchen storage for cutlery, silverware and flatware, with big spaces for forks, spoons, and knives. Works great in cabinets and desks.
- Sturdy, well-built drawer dividers and trays are beautifully made from eco-friendly, sustainable bamboo. Great caddy for spices, sunglasses, makeup, cosmetics, beauty, jewelry, tools, and all sorts of things. Get a clutter-free house!
- If for any reason this product does not meet your expectation, we will send you a new one for free at our cost. No questions asked.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)