#FoodieExtravaganza ~ Passion Tea Lemonade
If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE. Thanks to our hostess this month, Lauren from Sew You Think You Can Cook, for selecting our theme of "Lemonade" - cooking, baking, drinks - the options were endless!
- Dairy-Free Frosted Lemonade by Cookaholic Wife
- Frosty Raw Strawberry Lemonade by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Honey Mint Lemonade by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Lemony White Sangria by Hardly A Goddess
- Papaya Lemonade (or cocktail!) by Caroline's Cooking
- Peachy Lemonade by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pineapple Pink Lemonade Shaved Ice by Food Lust People Love
- Shikanji (Indian Lemonade) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Sparkling Apple and Watermelon Lemonade Spritzers by Sneha's Recipe
- Sparkling Blue Basil Lemonade by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sparkling Milk Lemonade by Our Good Life
I am a HUGE fan of Starbuck's Passion Tea Lemonade. It's pretty much my go-to pick during the warm summer months. So when I saw our theme this month it didn't take me long to settle on this recipe. It's quick and easy, and of course you can make the lemonade from scratch but I love the "Simply" products and the Simply Lemonade works very well in this drink. You can have delicious, passion tea flavored lemonade in no time flat! Make a big batch, keep it in the refrigerator, and pour a glass over some ice anytime for a refreshing summer drink. This recipe keeps the sweet levels to a minimum - if you like it sweeter, up the sugar or use a sweeter lemonade.
As you can see, my almost 3 year old was pretty excited about this one!
Passion Tea Lemonade from Frugal Coupon Living
2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
16 oz Water
4 oz Lemonade
2 tsp sugar
1/8 tsp Vanilla
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add ice to a tall glass. Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving. Stir well to mix.
Sounds great Rebekah. Let me go back and add you to the link from my post. Sorry I missed this until now.ReplyDelete
I haven't heard of passion tea bags. Are they from passion fruit? I really love Simply Lemonade. It's almost a good as fresh and so much easier.ReplyDelete
https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Herbal-Infusion-Caffeine-20-Count/dp/B000E199RK/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470832196&sr=8-2&keywords=tazo+passion+tea They are the Starbucks Tazo brand - and passion fruit flavored. So good!Delete
Simple, I love it. Cheaper than getting it from The Bux, too!ReplyDelete