Pepperoni Stuffed Rolled Chicken


Want a quick, easy, tasty meal? Look no further! This one comes from Lynsey Lou and I found it when I was assigned to her for Secret Recipe Club not long ago. (I saved a TON of recipes from her blog that month, and I am determined to eat my way through them all, one by one!)


I loved the combination of flavors - these came out perfectly moist and tender with a lovely breading and tasty filling ingredients. I will definitely be making these again!


Lynsey stuffed her chicken with spinach in addition to the other ingredients listed below which would be a great addition if your family allows you to put spinach in things (mine does not - although my son will suck down a smoothie packed full of it, he just doesn't want to see it!)


Pepperoni Stuffed Chicken from Lynsey Lou

Ingredients
3 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
3 TBS grated Parmesan cheese (more / less to taste)
15-18 slices pepperoni
1 TBS parsley
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions
  1. Place chicken breast between 2 pieces of parchment/wax paper and pound out until about 1/2 inch thick.  Once pounded out, sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste then add parsley. 
  2. Lay 5-6 (more if desired) pepperoni slices over the entire breast, cover with 1/3 of the Parmesan and 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella.
  3. Roll chicken breast, then secure with toothpicks. Drizzle with olive oil then roll in bread crumbs. Place in a 2-qt baking dish.  
  4. Place in oven, cook for 25-30 minutes at 350 F.


Comments

  1. I am definitely putting spinach in mine. Thanks for sharing this delicious looking recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Wendy - this was a good one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts