If you're looking for a creamy, slightly sweet, slightly tangy, peanut buttery dip for your fruit then give this yummy Chobani Yogurt apple dip a try! It has a little bite from the cinnamon and some tang from the yogurt, and a wonderful creamy texture. Perfect with some sweet red apple slices for an afternoon snack, a quick breakfast, or a side dish for your school or work lunch.
You could put this yummy dip out at your next get together as well - perfect for munching on throughout the day or serving with a breakfast spread. This would be great with some graham cracker dippers alongside your fruit slices.
Learn more about the creamy Simply 100 Chobani Vanilla Yogurt at their website here.
About Chobani® Greek yogurt:
- Only natural ingredients that are not genetically modified (non-GMO)
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- No preservatives
- Made with milk from cows not treated with hormones like rBST**
- Includes live & active cultures
- Three types of probiotics
- Gluten free
- Kosher certified
- Vegetarian friendly
- Less than 5% lactose
Chobani Creamy Apple Dip (inspired by LittleDairy on the Prairie)
1 5.3-oz cup Chobani Vanilla Yogurt
3 TBS smooth peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp honey
1/4 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately with apple slices (and / or graham crackers), or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I was asked to create a recipe using Chobani yogurt as an ingredient, but was not compensated for this post in any way.