Bison Sirloin Steaks



We had two leftover bison sirloin steaks from an AllRecipes assignment I did a little while back and my my husband has been asking to have them for awhile now. We did a very simple marinade for them overnight, grilled them on our Cuisinart Griddler and really enjoyed this meal! These steaks are hearty, tangy with the red wine vinegar flavor, and made a great meal! We really enjoyed the opportunity to cook with bison on a couple occasions and I look forward to finding bison at my local market so we can enjoy this fantastic protein again!

Bison Sirloin Steaks

Ingredients
2 bison sirloin steaks
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1 TBS minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Directions

  1. Place steaks in a container for marinading. Season both sides generously with salt and pepper then add the red wine vinegar and garlic. Cover, shake to combine, and allow to marinate overnight.
  2. Grill to desired doneness.


Comments

Popular Posts