Margherita Pizza with Sausage and Pesto
Margherita Pizza with Sausage and Pesto from Christina on AllRecipes
1 CAULIPOWER(R) Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 medium roma tomato, sliced into thin rounds
1/3 cup prepared pizza sauce
1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
1 link fully cooked Gruyere and spinach chicken sausage link, sliced in thin rounds
1/4 - 1/3 cup pesto sauce
3-4 TBS fresh basil leaves, julienned (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown the sliced sausage in a nonstick pan over medium to medium-high heat. Remove and set aside.
- Place pizza crust onto a baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over the crust. Layer on the fresh tomato slices and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella over. Place the fresh mozzarella cheese slices and arrange the prepared sausage pieces. Dot evenly with pesto sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with fresh basil.
DISCLAIMER: I am an Allrecipes Allstar brand ambassador (a voluntary position) and I am not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertisers are only used for experienced-based reviews on Making Miracles. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Rebekah. To learn more about the Allrecipes Allstars program visit Allrecipes Allstars.