#BundtBakers ~ Bailey's Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
I'm in love with this recipe. So rich, crisped outside, super tender inside and it really does taste like Bailey's hot chocolate! Try this or any of these other delicious cakes perfect for your Holiday table this season!!
See all the amazing holiday cakes today!
- Almond Nougat Bundt Cake by Nunca es demasiado dulce
- Bundt de Noel by All That's Left Are The Crumbs
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Chestnut Praline Coffee Bundt Cake by The Queen of Scones
- Christkindl Gluhwein Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- Eggless Semolina Tutti Fruity Cake by Sneha's Recipe
- Gingerbread Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Italian Cream Bundt Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Mini Chocolate Ganache Bundts with Peppermint Crunch by Cookaholic Wife
- Maple Walnut Bundt Cake by Bizcocheando
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Polenta Bundt Cake by Katin špajz
- Sorrel Mini Bundts by Passion Kneaded
- Spicy Gingerbread Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Xmas Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
Bailey's Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
1 cup sour cream
1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep 9-cup bundt pan by spraying generously with baking spray.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Whisk and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, blend the butter and sugar on medium to high until well combined, and fluffy. Add in eggs, 1 at a time, incorporating well. Scrape down sides as needed. Add in vanilla.
- In batches, add in the flour and the sour cream and baileys, alternating between wet and dry. Mix just until combined. Batter should be thick and fluffy.
- Bake in preheated oven 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick insnerted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes before inverting onto cooling rack.