#CranberryWeek ~ Roasted Green Beans with Cranberries
See all the other recipes being shared today as part of Cranberry week - follow #cranberryweek for all the tasty cranberry creations:
- Butternut Squash Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and Fennel from Caroline's Cooking
- Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad Wraps from Family Around The Table
- Cranberry Cheeseball by The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Cobbler from Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberry Cocktail from Bear & Bug Eats
- Cranberry Gremolata from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cranberry Orange Relish from Books n' Cooks
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce from Palatable Pastime
- Orange Cranberry Sweet Rolls from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Roasted Green Beans with Cranberries from Making Miracles
- Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Chicken from Jonesin' For Taste
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pot Roast from Everyday Eileen
- White Cheddar and Cranberry Dip from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies from House of Nash Eats
Roasted Green Beans with Cranberries adapted from Once Upon A Chef
2 pounds fresh green beans, ends trimmed
1 TBS minced garlic
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the green beans out on the prepared sheet and drizzle with the olive oil, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss the beans and ensure everything is evenly distributed.
- Place in the oven - bake for 15 minutes. Remove, toss green beans to promote even roasting, and return to the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove when fully roasted (should be starting shriveled, and a fair amount of evenly browned green beans). Add cranberries and chopped pecans and toss again. Serve immediately.