#CranberryWeek ~ Cranberry Chicken Salad Wrap
Caroline of Caroline's Cooking has brought together some of her blogger friends to share with you a festive week filled with cranberry recipes - dried cranberries, fresh or frozen cranberries, cranberry juice - you will find lots of variations of delicious cranberry recipes today and through the coming week! Make sure to come back and visit every day to get you in the Holiday baking and cooking mood!
Welcome to Day 2 of Cranberry Week! This fresh and creamy chicken salad stuffed with cranberries is a quick and easy festive lunch any day of the week. Use leftover roasted turkey in place of chicken for a Thanksgiving Leftovers twist.
See all the other recipes being shared today as part of Cranberry week - follow #cranberryweek for all the tasty cranberry creations:
- Cranberry Chicken Salad Wrap by Making Miracles
- Cranberry Dijon Ham by Cookaholic Wife
- Cranberry Cider Punch by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cranberry Margaritas by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cranberry Orange Wild Rice by Jonesin’ for Taste
- Fresh Cranberry Muffins by Family Around the Table
- Pickled Cranberries by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Salad with Cranberry, Pear, Walnuts and Gorgonzola by Palatable Pastime
2 chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
3/4 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 - 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (use more or less than this recommended amount to your taste)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
6 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken on a baking sheet, generously sprinkled with salt and pepper, and bake for 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Allow to cool.
- Shred chicken into a bowl and all all remaining ingredients, except tortillas. Only add enough mayonnaise to achieve your desired texture. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve with lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired, rolled up inside the tortillas.