If you're happy and you know it...

SMILEY FACE!!

I am so incredibly relieved and happy to see that little smiley face!! :) And it was pretty funny too, Kenneth and I decided to run some errands and use some AMC gift cards we got awhile back tonight, and the movie started at 5:00 so I knew I'd take the OPK and do it at the theater, I assumed it would still be negative since I was just starting (this morning) to get some egg white CM mixed in with the creamy, and my cervix moved up a little today, which was positive signs. But instead of a sad empty circle, when I went into the bathroom stall just before 5:00pm I got the most beautiful little SMILEY FACE!! I was so excited! I snapped a picture on my cellphone and e-mailed it to Vicki, she called me back to let me know she got it then I went back into the movie. I was grinning!

I was bummed that I didn't have my camera on me to take my normal pictures with the other sticks to compare, but this evening when we got home, when I pulled it out of my purse and ejected the test strip the smiley face came back for a couple minutes, so I got my pictures afterall! YAY!!

So I should ovulate within the next 2 days and thankfully I wasn't too far off schedule (ovulating CD 17 or 18 instead of 14 or 15), so we'll see if March is the same timeframe or if it's a little sooner next time. I feel so much better today though, and encouraged for the next 2 months.

So, off to bed and to update my Fertility Friend chart!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts