Strawberry Butter #SundayFunday



Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!

Today our #SundayFunday group is hosted by Sneha from Sneha’s Recipe who said "May 20th is Pick Strawberries Day; May 21st is both Strawberries and Cream Day and Eat More Fruits and Veggies Day. So, let's celebrate the sweet, red fruit. If you want to do a fruits and veggies post instead, that's also fine."


See all of our beautiful strawberry dishes! 


I know this almost doesn't count as a recipe, but I've never made it before and have seen the berry butters and always wanted to try them, so this was the perfect excuse! Don't put extra strawberries in like I did - because it will get a little watery. You can drain off any extra "juice".

Use this on toast, french toast, pancakes, biscuits! I am going to melt some in a saucepan and add some syrup for pancakes and cannot WAIT! 


Strawberry Butter

Ingredients
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1 stick softened salted butter

Directions

  1. Combine ingredients in a food processor and blitz until combined. Scrape into a container and refrigerate.

Recipe from Pioneer Woman












Comments

  1. Great minds Rebekah, try it on grilled chicken breasts. So good.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit butters are the bomb! Now I need to try strawberry butter. Looks so easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tasty looking compound butter. Perfect for morning toast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally blitz this all over my toast! YUMMY! Compound butters are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberry butter with some chocolate spread on a sourdough slice is what I am thinking of right now. What a lovely idea to make fruity butter. Would also go so well with scones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds absolutely delicious! I'm always looking for creative ways to use strawberries, and this butter sounds like it would elevate so many dishes. It reminds me a bit of the fun, unexpected combos you find in games like Pokerogue and Pokerogue Dex . Definitely adding this to my list to try this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks useful resource. Thanks for sharing! I’ll definitely check out Nova Bio Research for more information about biological and biotechnology research services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts