#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
This is such an interesting cake! I was very intrigued when I saw the name and wasn't quite sure what to expect. The result? An incredibly moist and tender white cake base infused with subtle flavors - I primarily tasted a touch of butter, rum, and lemon. My sister noted the almond extract as well. They are just hints of flavor which somehow blend into a lovely and unique cake soaked in a delicious glaze for extra sweetness and moisture. The outside edges get crisped and almost caramelized which adds another dimension of flavor and texture to this lovely treat.
See all the incredible selections of strange flavor combinations shared today at the links below:
- Banana Bacon Bundt Cake by Liv For Cake
- Beet and Beer Red Velvet Bundt Cake by I Sugar Coat It
- Beet and Blood Orange Bundt Cake by Brooklyn Homemaker
- Black Pepper and Red Wine Bundt Cake by Passion Kneaded
- Caramelized Pineapple Blue Cheese Corncake Bundt by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Banana Bacon Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Lemon Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Chocolate Liquorice Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Chocolate Potato Bundt Cake with Strawberry Glaze by Magnolia Days
- Chocolate Potato Chip Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- Chocolate Tomato Soup Bundt Cake by SpiceRoots
- Coconut and Rose Syrup Bundt Cake by I Camp In My Kitchen
- Coconut, Cardamom, and Orange Cake by Baking Yummies
- Dark Chocolate Beet Cake by All That's Left Are The Crumbs
- Guinness Stout Dark Chocolate Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Junk Food Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Lemon Rosemary Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lovely Fields Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Mini Mayonnaise and Chocolate Bundt Cakes by I Love Bundt Cakes
- Olive Oil Rosemary Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Orange Bourbon Rosemary Bundt Cake by The Spiced Life
- Peanut Butter Sour Cream Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Six Flavor Bundt by Making Miracles
- Sweet Potato and Marshmallow Bundt by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Triple Rum Black Pepper Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
Six Flavor Bundt Cake from Food.com
1 cup butter, softened
1⁄2 cup shortening
3 cups granulated sugar
5 eggs, beaten
3 cups all-purpose flour
1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon coconut extract
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 teaspoon rum extract
1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract
1⁄2 cup white sugar
1⁄4 cup water
1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavor extract
1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease a 10-inch Bundt cake pan.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a measuring cup, combine the milk and 1 teaspoon of each of the 6 extracts; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and 3 cups of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
- Beat in flour mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until cake tests done.
- Let cake cool for 5 minutes and then pour 1/2 of glaze over cake (while still in pan).
- Let sit for another 5 minutes and then turn cake out of pan onto wire rack (with waxed paper under rack to catch drippings).
- Slowly spoon remaining glaze onto top of hot cake.
- Cool completely before serving.
- In saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar, water and 1/2 teaspoon of each of the 6 extracts.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Seven Flavor Cake/Glaze: Add 1 teaspoon pineapple flavored extract to Six Flavor Cake and 1/2 teaspoon pineapple flavored extract to Six Flavor Glaze.