Meal Plan week of 7/1/13

This has been deemed "slow cooker week"! For whatever reason, that's just how it worked out because these are the recipes I wanted to try out! :) I'm trying to cut most beef out of the menu as much as possible, for whatever reason my pregnant stomach has decided beef is EVIL and in most forms it causes immense amount of pain lasting for hours after eating, and increased sensitivity for more hours after the pain finally fades. In other words, as much as a yummy, juicy roast or steak sounds GOOD, it's NOT worth it. My poor boys have had to see me lying around moaning and groaning way too much over the past month while I've been figuring this out the hard way. Ground beef seems to be ok, so I can have that in small quantities (at least for now), so thankfully that's not off the menu! I may have to eat something else for dinner on Friday and let the boys enjoy their roast beef dip sandwiches - we'll just have to see how that one goes!

MONDAY
Dinner: Slow Cooker Brown Sugar & Garlic Chicken (Makin’ it Mo Betta), steamed rice, steamed broccoli or green beans

TUESDAY
Dinner: Whiskey Burger (Amy’s Cooking Adventure and Will Cook for Smiles), baked onion rings

WEDNESDAY
Dinner: Alice Springs Chicken (Favorite Family Recipes), baked potatoes, Caesar Salad

THURSDAY
Dinner: Sweet & Sour Pork Crock Pot (Coleen's Recipes), steamed rice, steamed Asian Veggie mix

FRIDAY
Dinner: Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches (Add A Pinch), baked onion rings or French fries

Comments

Popular Posts