A Thank You - The Liebster Blog Award!
Thank you to Darshan at "Journey to Surrogacy" who nominated me for a "Liebster Award"! Darshan just recently delivered a beautiful little girl via Gestational Surrogacy for her IPs and I love her honest and open blog posts!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition.
Liebster is a German word that means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’, but can also mean‘favorite’. The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Award comes with a few rules. You’re supposed to:
· Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
· Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
· Post the award on your blog
· Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogosphere – other bloggers
· Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing.
So my 5 picks for the Liebster Award are:
- Tonya at Our journey to build our family through IVF and Surrogacy: http://babydreams2011.blogspot.com/ Tonya is a WONDERFUL woman - funny, intelligent, very warm hearted and she has been openly sharing her experience as an Intended Mother in the great big world of gestational surrogacy!
- Sara at This Mom Has Tattoos: http://thismomhastattoos.blogspot.com/ Follow along on Sara's Gestational Surrogacy journey!
- Christine at Christine's Cuisine Culinary Aventures in my Kitchen: http://christines-cuisine.blogspot.com/ I love the great photos and recipes Christine shares!
- Joanna at Drizzle of Sunshine: http://drizzleofsunshine.blogspot.com/ I love the photos Joanna posts and her fantabulous posts all about her adventures in fitness, food, work and LIFE! :)
- Kelli at Special Delivery: http://3j2k.blogspot.com/ Kelli is a WONDERFUL woman who has given her all to try to help her IF's become daddies and has had some pretty big set backs and complications in the past month and a half but always seems to maintain her poise and grace as she looks forward to the future. She is an inspiration!