9w4d - Tired...

We had a relatively quiet weekend but I've been tossing and turning the last few nights and wake up almost as tired as I go to bed!

Yesterday we met Robin at Outback for lunch, and I really enjoyed my food until about 15 minutes after leaving the restaurant I ended up loosing about half of it. :( I was not happy about that, but at least it only happens a couple times a week, not every day!

I am pretty crampy today, not big painful ones, just lots of little twinges. Hopefully its baby just making him/herself comfortable and my uterus growing a little bit. My belly button was really sore yesterday and I could feel my uterus just above my pubic bone which was kind of cool. That was the first time I was SURE I was feeling uterus.

Desserts are being crossed off my able to eat list. I've gotten sick to my stomach several times recently when eating sweets, but on Saturday I had a small brownie at lunch and was bloated and in pain until bed time. That was the last straw for me, if baby wants to eat healthier so be it! :D I can handle that, and if it means avoiding massive stomach pains I am ALL for it!! I've actually lost a couple pounds as of this weekend, back to about the lowest I've been in awhile and I'm still eating a well balanced diet with lots of good fruits, veggies, and protein so that was good news for me. I think it is a lot easier for my body to stay at a healthier weight when I leave the sweets alone. I usually am fairly limited on how much "junk" I can eat anyway because of my gastric bypass, but I am WAY more sensitive right now then I've ever been before. I told my IM I'll be stocking up on baby carrots, strawberries and apples thanks to her little bean's taste preferences! :D

Hopefully it will be a busy week and time will pass quickly, we have our admin lunch out on Thursday at Ray's on the River which will be really nice! I always enjoy those outings! That evening is my OB Class which will be good too, I'm trying to convince Kenneth to come with me. :)

I can't believe I'll be DONE with progesterone after this weekend!! So cool!! :D

Comments

  1. One of my favorite milestones in surrogacy . . . the ending of the injections.

    I'm right there with you on the tired thing- this journey is kicking my butt so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truyen ngon tinh hay la the loai truyen tinh cam
    Truyen teen hay la nhung truyen tinh yeu tuoi teen
    Don doc tai trang doc truyen online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts