Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the next "big" ultrasound... it's so close... I do think overall this protocol has been better, but I am so nervous for tomorrow!

I went in today for the diluted hcg injection, it BURNED going in, but was a small sub-q injection - the nurse gave it in my arm.

I don't really have much to add - I'm just nervous for tomorrow and ready to hear if we're going to get the chance this month... we're all so READY for this...

I'm so sleepy - I stayed up late last night, we went to bed at 8:00 but I was up by 9:00 and tried to go to bed around midnight but ended up waking Kenneth up and we talked and watched TV for a couple hours, which was nice... but now I'm extra tired but still feel "wired"... my brain is going a million miles a minute... I'm not sure why, I've just got so much I'm thinking about, I want this transfer to happen so very much.

I've drank a carton of soy milk in the last 2 days, and I hope it helped a little. I just need a little more thickness, and a decent pattern... so close... so close!!

Comments

Popular Posts