5 weeks post partum now! :)

I can't believe I'll be back at work NEXT week! WOW!! Time sure has flown by. I got to talk to my IM yesterday for a minute and hear Miss Fiona crying in the background - that was great! She said Miss Munchkin is doing great, eating and growing and putting on weight like a good girl! She said the 8-12lb diapers are getting tight on her, and she's almost in size 3-6 month clothes as well! I'm so proud of her! :)

Things are going great at home! I FINALLY feel up to my normal energy and activity level and have gotten myself into a good regular exercise routine, and I'm on a diet to help shed these last 16 lbs of baby weight. I'm feeling and looking better every day! I am still pumping 3 times per day, and Sunday will be my last day. I'll be taking the milk out to a friend I met on SMO who has quadruplets who are a few months old now!

I'm currently looking into doing an egg donation in a couple months which I'm getting excited about; egg donation is what I was initially researching when I began looking into fertility assistance many years ago. It would be fulfilling a long term dream of mine to finally be able to help a couple in that way! Wish me luck! :)

Well, I'm off to grab some lunch and get some laundry folded. I will check back in next time I have some news!!

Comments

Popular Posts