1 Week Post Partum Today! :)

Wow!! It's been a week today since Miss Fiona arrived!! I can't believe it, it's gone by really quickly! I am doing great, adjusting to my new schedule and being a full time stay at home mom again; boy that is weird - in a good way!


Kent and I are enjoying spending time together, I'm getting caught up on my TV shows and movies, pumping a ton, resting quite a bit, and catching up on household chores, running errands, and getting Kent to soccer and swim practices! WOW!!

My wonderful IPs sent me an e-mail the other day to let me know they were home, Fiona's first pediatrician appointment went well and she was given a clean bill of health, her grandparents adore her, and the furry family members are adjusting! They sent some very cute pictures of her as well, she's getting some pudge on her already!! So cute!

I have lost about 15lbs so far, and have quite a bit to go, I've noticed my appetite is really decreased, which is good - I just need to start excercising regularly as well. I think pumping is helping too - and because of the pumping I'm drinking a ton more water than normal which is also helpful and good for me.

Anyhow, not too much to report, just wanted to post a quick update on how I'm doing!

Comments

Popular Posts