I spoke to my OBs office on Friday.

I spoke to my OBs office on Friday.

Progesterone: 37.2
Estradiol: 3390

I am still taking 2 progesterone suppositories daily and 1 estrace tablet daily; I am hoping I can at least stop the estrace, though I imagine I'll be asked to stay on suppositories for another week and have bloods this Friday or something. Maybe this week my numbers will be good enough to come off meds, who knows at this point! It seems like they've stayed pretty steady in the low to mid 40 range, and I'm not sure what Cooper is looking for. So many SM's I know from SMO stop all meds around week 10-12 that I am sure they are just being extra safe, I just feel bad if its unneccessary both for myself because it is a chore to remember every day (of course a worthwhile one) and for my IPs because of the expense! We'll see what Becky says today! :) (I had to call her and leave her a vm with the numbers, because although my OBs office said they faxed the results, Becky said she hadn't received them as of this past Friday).

Comments

Popular Posts