#10DaysofTailgate - Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges
Welcome to another #10DaysofTailgate recipe post! These little bacon wrapped potato wedges are SO GOOD!! I only made two potatoes worth to go with our dinner and was wishing I'd made more. They were a perfect combination of flavor, tender potato with a little crisp, and that delicious crispy bacon wrapping. I will definitely be making these again, soon. They would be an awesome appetizer or side dish to your favorite grilled goodies! Serve these as they are, or put out some BBQ, ranch dressing, or honey mustard (or whatever your favorite dipping sauce is) for these.
You can visit the original recipe, linked below, for a "How-To" video as well.
Don't forget to link over to the Give Away post here! You will find FOURTEEN fantastic prizes from our amazing sponsors - make sure to enter!
Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges adapted from Average Betty
3 - 4 medium potatoes (I used red)
1/2 slice of bacon per potato wedge
Seasonings to taste (I sprinkled garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over mine)
- Scrub your potatoes, peel if desired (I left the skins on). Cut each potato into 6-8 wedges.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and cover with cold water, allow to soak for 30 minutes. Drain well. Blot potatoes with paper towels and wipe out the bowl they were in. Return potatoes to bowl and sprinkle seasoning mixture (to taste) over top. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wrap each wedge with half a slice of bacon and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and slightly browned on edges, and bacon is cooked through and crispy. If your bacon doesn't get crisp / browned in the oven, turn the oven to lo broil and let it cook another minute, or until you get the brown color you desire.
- Serve with dipping sauces, if desired.
Here's what the rest of the team brought to the table...
Beer Battered Fried Pickles with Pickle Dipping Sauce by Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
DBLT Wraps by Miss Laura’s Kitchen
Jalapeno Beer Cheese Soup by From Gate to Plate
Bacon-Wrapped Potato Wedges by Making Miracles
Pretzel Dogs El Diablo by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Carrot Habanero Duck Meatballs by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
Quince Butter Thumbprint Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Tickle My Tastebuds