Preparing to find the right match

My IPs sent me a brief note back – they are really going through a lot right now with the loss in their family, and the news of our negative. It’s been a long road for us, and I hope a little time will help heal and we can be in touch more regularly again, I just don’t want to push them at all right now.


I have taken a couple steps to prepare to look for a TS match, and have started paperwork with one agency who works with TS’s and have also posted an ad on SMO… I don’t feel in any sort of rush at all, and know that when it’s meant to be, I will find my right match and things will come together as they are supposed to… I was put in touch with one wonderful couple through SMO already, and have enjoyed e-mailing with the IM for the last couple days… I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds, and to my next journey, whenever that may be.

Comments

  1. Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truyen ngon tinh hay la the loai truyen tinh cam
    Truyen teen hay la nhung truyen tinh yeu tuoi teen
    Don doc tai trang doc truyen online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts